The Boulders Values Your Time
The Boulders has introduced a plan to ensure that every golfer at has an enjoyable golf experience while playing in a reasonable amount of time. Pace-of -play continues to be one of the top complaints among golfers so The Boulders is addressing this issue by establishing the The Boulders Values Your Time program. The Boulders has calculated our TIME PAR at 4:29 by evaluating the appropriate length of time a golfer should comfortably play and enjoy their round.
- Play your tees: Choose a set of tees with a rating of 142 minus your handicap index. Or just tee it forward.
- Play Ready Golf (tee to green): When a player is at their ball or on the tee box and is ready to play, they should play. Take no more than 45 seconds to hit your shot.
- Be cart smart: Drop off your partner and drive to your ball. When you leave the cart, take three clubs, not one. Park behind greens.
- Use rules with discretion: Take no more than three minutes to look for balls and take relief.
- Keep Moving: Proceed quickly to your ball and be ready when it's your turn to hit.
- See it, read it, hole it: While others are putting, prepare for your putt. Go to the next tee.
- Be accountable: Recognize that slow play isn't just other players' fault.