About The Boulders
Discover the natural refuge of The Boulders
Tucked into the Sonoran Desert foothills of Scottsdale, Arizona, The Boulders provides a warm sense of renewal in a stirring atmosphere. Massive granite boulder formations grace the landscape, melding architecture with nature in a ruggedly luxurious manner. Unsurpassed amenities, including a luxurious spa, two championship golf courses, and pampering service provide members the opportunity to indulge in a breathtaking setting. Awe-inspiring views create the ideal backdrop for social events, golf tournaments, and other member activities.
The Boulders is a radiant oasis — boasting unparalleled natural beauty and an indulgent atmosphere that rejuvenates the soul. Members enjoy a host of onsite recreational activities including tennis, swimming, hiking, rock climbing, and horseback riding. Grab your clubs for an unforgettable round of golf on our world-class,18-hole championship courses. Lounge in one of our four swimming pools. Or just enjoy a moment of quiet solitude, and soak in the sweeping Sonoran Desert views.
- Elegantly appointed accommodations, including a choice of casitas, villas, and haciendas
- Over 12,000 square feet of meeting space, accommodating from 10 to 500 guests
- The Spa at The Boulders, with 24 treatment rooms and full menu of soothing treatments
- Two championship golf courses, featuring The Boulders Golf Academy
- Terraced Tennis Garden, with eight courts, private lessons, and weekly clinics
- Four swimming pools, including an adult only pool at the Spa at The Boulders
- Seven unique restaurants and cafes, serving sumptuous cuisine in casual and formal atmospheres
- Modern fitness facility, including weights, cardio equipment, whirlpools, and saunas