The Boulders Membership
At The Boulders Club, the pleasures are virtually endless, with a variety of amenities to suit everyone.
Imagine starting your day with a round of golf on one of the two, spectacular, 18-hole championship courses designed by Jay Morrish. You will also find clinics, mixers, and tournaments to challenge players of every level, as well as professional instruction from the full-time teaching staff.
The Spa at The Boulders welcomes Premier Members to a 33,000 sq. ft. sanctuary, surrounded by native plants and gardens. Natural light, waterfalls and babbling brooks enhance the 24 treatment rooms, movement & Pilates studio, tea room, demonstration kitchen, salon, sparkling swimming pool nestled against the boulders, and "Members Only" locker rooms with steam, sauna and Japanese bath. The 2,000 square foot fitness center features state-of-the-art LifeFitness strength and cardiovascular equipment.
Open to all Boulders Club Members, the Club Fitness Center offers fitness classes, personal training and the latest technology in exercise equipment. Recreational opportunities include guided hikes, bike tours, rock climbing and outdoor adventures. There is also a heated lap pool, whirlpool, and full-service Men's and Ladies locker rooms.
The exclusive Tennis Garden offers seven premier cushioned courts, a full-service pro shop, and a talented, professional staff who oversee the weekly clinics, personal instruction and tennis socials.
The Boulders features a variety of social activities which allow members to become acquainted with one another while enjoying outstanding food, atmosphere and service. Invite your friends for a festive lunch of dinner in The Grille, or meet for a casual meal or cocktails at Bogey's. If you are interested in hosting a special event, The Boulders Club also offers meeting rooms and catered private parties in additional to it's holiday gatherings and friendly socials.
To enhance the pleasures of club membership, Members are assured of preferred access and special rates for all the delightful amenities of the world-renowned Boulders Resort.
All memberships include the following privileges:
- Use of the Club swimming pool, Club Fitness Center and Tennis Garden.
- Use of all clubhouse facilities including private function rooms.
- A 20% discount off the full retail value of merchandise purchased in the Golf Pro Shop, Tennis Pro Shop, Resort Gift Shop and Spa Boutique, when charged to a members account.
- Charging Privileges for use of facilities and services at The Boulders Club and Resort.
- Member Pricing on rooms at The Boulders on a space available basis.
- A 20% discount on dining in The Club restaurants.
- 80% refundability upon transfer of membership (see membership plan for details)