Golf Lessons Offered at The Boulders Golf Club
If you'd like to improve your game, consider a lesson or golf package at the Boulders Golf Academy, where you'll enjoy private one-on-one instruction and play on our award winning courses.
Private Instruction (1:1 or 2:1)
- Video iPad analysis
- $70 for up to two players; additional players are $25 each
- Video iPad analysis
- $140 for up to two players; additional players are $50 each
- Book Five Lessons and Save!
- Book a series of five one hour lessons and save $100 ($20 per lesson).
- Valued at $700. Book today for $600!
Junior Instruction (17 years and younger) - $90 per hour of instruction
To schedule a lesson, please click the "book now" button below. For more information or to book a Golf Instruction Package, contact the Boulders Golf Shop at +1.480.488.9026. Golf Instruction Package prices do not include tax or accommodations.
Seasonal Instruction Packages
An Afternoon at the Boulders
- One hour hands on full swing diagnosis and correction
- One hour short game score saving shots
- Learn from Donald Crawley - Director of Instruction at the Boulders Resort, Top 100 Teacher, and Owner of Golf Simplified
- Maximum of 4 players each day. Minimum of 2 players.
- Limited to Mon-Fri based on availability
- Valid Oct 30 - Dec 23, 2017 (Blackout Dates: Nov 23 - 26)
- $170 per person
Golf and Fitness Package Including a Body and Swing Assessment
You will take home a Golf Fitness Starter Program, customized to help you get fit and be fit for golf!
- Learn what to do off the golf course to specifically help you while you are on it!
- Improve flexibility, strength, proper bio-mechanics, functional motion and burn some calories and fat while you are at it!
- Learn from Nicole Cavarra - LPGA Teaching Professional and Certified Fitness Trainer, Golf Conditioning/Fitness Specialist, and owner of GOLFit
- $350/person or $200/each if 2 or more
Golf and Fitness Combo Package
Taught by Nicole Cavarra, the Boulder’s Class A LPGA Teaching Instructor and Certified Fitness Professional, this package includes (3) hours of golf instruction (including body and motion evaluation, swing analysis) and development training for specific fitness techniques for each individual’s golf swing. The program is customized for each player and designed to improve their body in areas that will help he/she accomplish his/her swing goals in areas such as flexibility, strength, core strength, motion sequence training, coordination and/or functional motion training. The cost is $420/player or $675/couple.
Learn on the Course and Play the Game
Enjoy instruction as you play! This two hour playing lesson will help improve your golf game by building a consistant routine, improve your shot selection and game execution. Simplify your swing thoughts, and sharpen your short game.
The Boulder's Learn on the Course and Play the Game is priced at $280 plus cart fee for a single player; additional players pay cart fee only.
**Pricing based on afternoon tee times**
Tune-Up and Play 9
- Two days of instruction (4 hours total) plus two 9-hole rounds
- Quick fix full swing and short game
- Video iPad analysis and swing video
The Boulders' Tune-up and Play 9 is priced at $400 per player for two players, or $680 for a single player.
Afternoon Tee at the Boulders
Enjoy a nice afternoon with 30 minutes of a personalized ‘quick fix’ lesson, plus on-course twilight golf play.
Monday thru Thursday - Starting at 2:30pm lesson and 3:00pm tee times
$149 per person
Get into Golf Group Clinic
Ideal for families or small groups. Learn from scratch, or brush-up on the basics, this package covers a variety of from topics to personalized instruction. The Boulders' Get into Golf Group Clinic is priced at $35 per person for a one-hour session, or $60 per person for a two-hour session. Must have 4 people.
Foursome Fix and Play 54
Enjoy this three day instructional package for four. Play both award winning Jay Moorish designed courses, North and South. Simplify your swing thoughts and sharpen your short game.
- Round 1: Benefit from on-course coaching, a two hour game analysis with your instructor, and play 18-holes.
- Round 2: Play 18-holes after a two hours of personalized instruction with your instructor.
- Round 3: Enjoy 18-holes with two hours of shot-making and scoring zone instruction.
The Boulders' new Foursome Fix and Play 54 is priced at $600 per player based on a foursome.
Three Day Scoring School
The ultimate golf getaway. Enjoy 3 days, 3 rounds of golf, and 3 hours of instruction per day. Simplify your swing thoughts and sharpen your game. Improve with two mornings of full swing, shot-making and short game instruction with one on-the-course play lesson with your instructor, and detailed iPad video analysis and a take home game improvement plan. For special room rates, please contact the Boulders at 480.488.9009480.488.9009.
The Boulders' Three Day Scoring School is priced at $930 per player (based on two playsers) or $1,560 for a single player from October thru December of 2015.
And, $990 per player (based on two playsers) or $1,620 for a single player from January thru May of 2016.
Golf Lesson Cancellation Policy
All golf instruction lesson reservations must be cancelled 24 hours in advance. Any no shows or same day cancellations will pay a 50% lesson fee.
Any multiple hour lesson: two hour playing lesson, 2 day or 3 day package need a 7 day cancellation notice. Cancellations or no show will pay a 50% lesson fee.