Golf Lessons Offered at The Boulders Golf Club
If you'd like to improve your game, consider a lesson or golf package at the Boulders Golf Academy, where you'll enjoy private one-on-one instruction and play on our award winning courses.
Private Instruction (1:1 or 2:1)
- Video iPad analysis
- $70 for up to two players; additional players are $25 each
- Video iPad analysis
- $140 for up to two players; additional players are $50 each
- Book Five Lessons and Save!
- Book a series of five one hour lessons and save $100 ($20 per lesson).
- Valued at $700. Book today for $600!
Junior Instruction (17 years and younger) - $90 per hour of instruction
To schedule a lesson, please click the "book now" button below. For more information or to book a Golf Instruction Package, contact the Boulders Golf Shop at +1.480.488.9026. Golf Instruction Package prices do not include tax or accommodations.
Golf and Fitness Combo Package
Taught by Nicole Cavarra, the Boulder’s Class A LPGA Teaching Instructor and Certified Fitness Professional, this package includes (3) hours of golf instruction (including body and motion evaluation, swing analysis) and development training for specific fitness techniques for each individual’s golf swing. The program is customized for each player and designed to improve their body in areas that will help he/she accomplish his/her swing goals in areas such as flexibility, strength, core strength, motion sequence training, coordination and/or functional motion training. The cost is $420/player or $675/couple.
Learn on the Course and Play the Game
Enjoy instruction as you play! This two hour playing lesson will help improve your golf game by building a consistant routine, improve your shot selection and game execution. Simplify your swing thoughts, and sharpen your short game.
The Boulder's Learn on the Course and Play the Game is priced at $280 plus cart fee for a single player; additional players pay cart fee only.
**Pricing based on afternoon tee times**
Tune-Up and Play 9
- Two days of instruction (4 hours total) plus two 9-hole rounds
- Quick fix full swing and short game
- Video iPad analysis and swing video
The Boulders' Tune-up and Play 9 is priced at $400 per player for two players, or $680 for a single player.
Afternoon Tee at the Boulders
Enjoy a nice afternoon with 30 minutes of a personalized ‘quick fix’ lesson, plus on-course twilight golf play.
Monday thru Thursday - Starting at 2:30pm lesson and 3:00pm tee times
$149 per person
Get into Golf Group Clinic
Ideal for families or small groups. Learn from scratch, or brush-up on the basics, this package covers a variety of from topics to personalized instruction. The Boulders' Get into Golf Group Clinic is priced at $35 per person for a one-hour session, or $60 per person for a two-hour session. 4 person minimum.
Foursome Fix and Play 54
Enjoy this three day instructional package for four. Play both award winning Jay Moorish designed courses, North and South. Simplify your swing thoughts and sharpen your short game.
- Round 1: Benefit from on-course coaching, a two hour game analysis with your instructor, and play 18-holes.
- Round 2: Play 18-holes after a two hours of personalized instruction with your instructor.
- Round 3: Enjoy 18-holes with two hours of shot-making and scoring zone instruction.
The Boulders' new Foursome Fix and Play 54 is priced at $600 per player based on a foursome.
Three Day Scoring School
The ultimate golf getaway. Enjoy 3 days, 3 rounds of golf, and 3 hours of instruction per day. Simplify your swing thoughts and sharpen your game. Improve with two mornings of full swing, shot-making and short game instruction with one on-the-course play lesson with your instructor, and detailed iPad video analysis and a take home game improvement plan. For special room rates, please contact the Boulders at 480.488.9009480.488.9009.
The Boulders' Three Day Scoring School is priced at $930 per player (based on two playsers) or $1,560 for a single player from October thru December of 2015.
And, $990 per player (based on two playsers) or $1,620 for a single player from January thru May of 2016.
Golf and Spa Getaway
Our exclusive getaway features the best of fitness, spa relaxation, healthy cuisine, expert golf instruction from PGA or LPGA qaulified teachers and more.
Your Golf and Spa Getaway starts with a morning fitness session featuring our Class A Teaching Pro and Fitness Trainer. Next, enjoy a healthy morning snack before heading off to the course for two hours of golf instruction. Beforehand, you'll be given insider “tips of the trade” like how to move on the golf course, what to wear, what to do when you arrive, and what to say and how to say it.
After golf, it's off to the spa for a healthy lunch and spirits poolside or at the Spa Café, and then a revitalizing and soothing spa service of your choice.
- Two- or three-day sessions available upon request
- Lodging at The Boulders available upon request
The Golf & Spa Getaway is priced at $579 per person for up to six people (minimum of two)
Elite Golf Experience
This new Elite Golf Experience offers personalized services that extend well beyond the fairway, including the luxury of ample time and privacy on the course; concierge assistance before, during and after play; personal coaching; a post-round catered barbecue with rare scotch and custom-made cigars; and top-of-the-line golf gear.
In addition to the unmatched service and amenities at the Boulders Golf Course, the Boulders' Elite Golf Experience includes:
- Preferred Tee Time Allotment: A generous tee time allotment ensures a leisurely, private game, eliminating any wait times or pressure from other golfers to rush play.
- Golf Concierge: Groups enjoy the dedicated services of their own golf concierge who attend to their every need, whether washing golf balls and cleaning clubs to raking bunkers and navigating the course.
- Guided Golf stretch session: Prior to the round, a certified trainer will take players through a series of stretches for a better swing
- Dedicated unlimited beverage cart service.
- Boulders logo golf shirts for each player.
- Boulders logo golf caps for each player.
- A dozen Boulders logo golf balls.
- Personal coaching by The Boulders “Top 100 Golf Teaching Pro”.
- Post round barbeque complete with rare scotch and custom-made cigars.
The Boulders' new Elite Golf Experience is priced at $6,000 for four golfers.
Golf Lesson Cancellation Policy
All golf instruction lesson reservations must be cancelled 24 hours in advance. Any no shows or same day cancellations will pay a 50% lesson fee.
Any multiple hour lesson: two hour playing lesson, 2 day or 3 day package need a 7 day cancellation notice. Cancellations or no show will pay a 50% lesson fee.